Lead generation simply means creation or generation of prospective consumer interest into a business product or services. Lead can be generated for variety of purposes like list building, for winning customers or for acquisition of e-newsletter list. Lead generation is not a new form of gaining customers but now it has a new approach. Lead generation can work for just about any business. Trends have shown that lead generation will become even more popular in future especially for service oriented businesses.
It is often said that lead generation is a win-win situation for both buyer and seller. Here the buyer is able to request information from several businesses that offer product or services that they are looking for and the seller is given the opportunity to pitch their product or services who has given them the permission. The conversion rates from lead generation are often higher than cold contacts. This is so because the prospect is pre-qualified before you receive the lead.
How lead generation helps?
- Determine pricing as per lead basis
- You can choose the geographical area that will be profitable for your business
- Gives the flexibility to choose product or services as per the client’s need.
- Control the number of leads your business needs every month.
- Pay only the leads that are received